Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- CJLT’s review process is conducted electronically using the OJS online submission system. Articles must be uploaded in Microsoft Word (.doc) format.
- Manuscripts must be accompanied by a letter stating that the manuscript is original material that has not been published and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- If the manuscript contains copyright materials, the author should note this in the cover letter and indicate when letters of permission will be forwarded to the Editor.
- The text must adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal. Articles must be formatted according to the most current APA style guidelines.
- Authors have followed the instructions in the "Ensuring a Blind Review" document (available in the submission upload area) to ensure that a blind copy of their article has been submitted.
- Authors have read our Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an International Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License (CC-BY-NC 4.0) that allows others to share the work for non-commercial purposes, with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.